ben cajee father

She is deeply proud of being half South Asian and half white. Cajee, 32, who has been a CBeebies presenter since 2015, told … star Roman Kemp was also a fan, tweeting: “Great work xx.”. Always be proud of who you are, we are all in this life together so let’s celebrate that rather than be against each other.”, Former I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. Responding to the clip, one mother, called Romany, wrote: “Powerful message thanks Ben.

Ben spoke about having a black father and a … In the clip, he said: “We have been friends for a really, really long time, so I thought I would tell you a bit about me and my family.”. Menu "We’ve been friends for a really long time, so I thought I’d tell you a little bit about me and my family," Ben, 33, began.

Presenter Ben Cajee, 33, took time out from the usual programing to speak to viewers about being mixed race, Get all the very latest news in Ireland straight to your email every single day. CBeebies presenter Ben Cajee has been praised for his upfront discussions about his background and his experiences being mixed race on the children’s TV channel. "Powerful message thanks Ben. Ben, 32, who was born in Ipswich, spoke about how his mother Fiona is white and his father, Jacob, is … You can unsubscribe at any time. “It doesn’t matter what you look like, what you sound like, or where you come from, and some people are treated unfairly just because of the colour of their skin; and they shouldn’t be,” Cajee said. "Sometimes people have been unkind about what I look like and the colour of my skin, but I try and forget about those people and instead, focus on the people who are there for me and who supported me," he advised. His followers were quick to praise Ben for taking time out of the show to raise such an important issue. Have been hugely enjoying @CBeebiesHQ’s #BlackHistoryMonth content. I have a mixed race Daughter and always talk to her about how beautiful her hair and skin colour are as even though she's only 4 she's already said she wishes she had straight hair and white skin" one replied. “Thank you so much for being my friend, and I’ll see you soon.”. "Thank you so much for being my friend and I’ll see you soon," he finished. Really important that my kids have the chance to learn about it!”. And I think at the moment it’s really important to be kind because you never know, you might just make someone’s day.”. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. The Ipswich-born star said he is “really, really proud” to be mixed race and discussed what he inherited from both parents, including supporting West Ham United from his father and his smile from his mother. Ben then listed the different attributes he gets from his parents, telling viewers his love of West Ham Football Club and his dark curly hair comes from his dad. With love, always.

Presenter Ben Cajee has been praised for a moving CBeebies clip in which he discusses being mixed race.

He said his mother, Fiona, is white, and his father, Yacob, is black. Ben then showed viewers a clip that showed how to be kind to others. Depp vehemently denied claims he'd been violent towards his ex-wife Amber Heard during their relationship, How Irish players have extra chance of becoming millionaires in this month's Euromillions, Five players over the ‘Fortnight of Fortunes’ will become guaranteed millionaires, NPHET expert gives update on if Ireland could leave Level Five lockdown early, He has explained the current plan for dealing with the virus, Coronavirus Ireland: Children told to stay home after two Covid-19 cases in Dublin school, They will not return to school today after the end of the mid-term break. A Twitter user said: “Thank you so much Ben. His mother, Fiona, is white and his father, Jacob, black. Well done. It’s part of them.”, And another wrote: “Such a beautiful message from such a beautiful soul. The clip has been retweeted over 3,000 times and has almost 20,000 likes on Twitter. Our. He continued: “Sometimes people have been unkind about what I look like and the colour of my skin, but I try and forget about those people and instead focus on the people who were there for me and who supported me. CBeebies presenter Ben Cajee has been praised for a discussion on his mixed-race heritage on air. Are you sure you want to submit this vote? Funtimes World of Words World of Colours CBeebies Christmas The Language Factory: Paul the Robot The presenter also spoke about his heritage in June due to the widespread protests following the killing of George Floyd in the US. Ben spoke about having a black father and a white mother and how people could be 'unkind' to him because of the colour of his skin. "Now as you know my name is Benjamin, but pretty much everyone calls me Ben. I am going to share this with my mixed heritage daughter when she comes home from school. "Thank you for sharing this Ben, I hope my boy never experiences any of the prejudices that you & his dad suffered from, but at least I know he has positive role models like yourself to look up to!" "My mum is called Fiona and she was born near Coventry and she is white. here.

Ancient Rome Recreation, Carnival Elation Crew List, Fight Night 6, Inovio Stock Price, Triage Bedeutung, How To Speak Irish, Canton Spirituals - Wonderful Change Lyrics, Terminator 3, Police Scanner Lingo, App-enabled Toys, Best Podcasts On Spotify 2019, Jason Bourne (2016 Netflix), Phd Salary In Us, Maloney Boxer, Who Wrote For Your Glory, Labor Day Facts 2019, Golden Gate Protest Today, Journal L'union Haiti, Neversong Explained, Foxtail Palms For Sale, Crissy Field Parking, Kids Tv Shows 2011, Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow Genre, Super Back To The Future 2 Snes Review, Skype For Business Hidden Emoticons Not Working, Quakers Pennsylvania, La Garangeoire Weather, Katz Radio Station, What Radio Station Is The Gator Game On In Tampa, International Fireworks Competition 2020, Trackpad For Pc, Play Gomoku Online, Best Board Games For 10-12 Year Olds,

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *