deyana boneva cross

20th Century Fox/Allied Stars/Enigma/Kobal/Shutterstock, | He was then married to his second wife Michele Moerth from 27 April 1996 until their divorce in 2005. The veteran screen and stage star died Tuesday in Vienna following a short illness, his agent Ed Smith confirmed to Variety. The family revealed the news that he had passed away from a short illness. "Today the world has lost a talent, but our family has lost a beloved husband, dad, and grandpa," his family said in a statement to PEOPLE. Perhaps most shocking is that Cross died 10 days after wrapping work on his final film role, Cardinal Mathews in the upcoming horror film The Devil's Light. Credit: "He was a born showman and entertainer, a walking encyclopedia of music who could sing anything. Cross went on to star in several miniseries including Twist of Fate, The Citadel, The Far Pavilions as well as the 1997 CBS film 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea as Captain Nemo. Ben was first married to Penny Cross from 1977 to 1992 – they had his first two children. The couple had one child together during their relationship. Ben Cross, known for his role as Olympic athlete Harold Abrahams in the 1981 film Chariots of Fire, has died, PEOPLE has confirmed. Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. … Ben also had a son and a daughter – Theo and Lauren – from his first marriage. The pair got married in a traditional wedding in front of many thousands of spectators during the folklore festival in Zheravna, Bulgaria on August 18, 2018. Chariots of Fire followed the true story of two Olympic athletes and their different reasons for seeking gold. The pair got married in a traditional wedding in front of many thousands of spectators during the folklore festival in Zheravna, Bulgaria on August 18, 2018. In 1978, Cross starred in the musical Chicago, playing Billy Flynn. While Cross was a veteran actor, he split his time making music, writing the lyrics for an album with Bulgarian singer Vasil Petrov, which was released in 2007. He married Deyana Boneva in 2018. BEN CROSS PREMINUO JE GLUMAC IZ ‘VATRENIH KOČIJA’ I ‘ZVJEZDANIH STAZA’: ‘Bio je bolestan neko vrijeme, ali stanje mu se naglo pogoršalo’ 15:12 19.08.2020 Zvijezde. However, nothing else is known about their child. Ben also had a son and a daughter – Theo and Lauren – from his first marriage. If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. For the latest news, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. In 2007, Cross was cast to play Sarek, the father of Spock, in J.J. Abrams' Star Trek reboot.

Are Diatoms Autotrophic Or Heterotrophic, Disney And Pixar Acquisition Benefits, Summer Camp Countries, Hijab Shop Uk, Malaysia Weather In January, Lazio Vs Inter Prediction, Cortland Finnegan Height, How To Say Oscar In Spanish, The Flash Season 2 Episode 23 Watch Online, This Is My Season This Is My Time, Australia Domestic Cricket 2020 6 June, Monterey Fisherman Wharf Restaurants Yelp, Fsu Athletics, Brandon Merrill Married, David Flhsmv, All In My Mind Vanilla, I Personally Know, Ahi Tuna Chowder, Kung Fu Attack Mod Apk Unlimited Money And Gems, Who Are The Descendants Of Zebulun, Handicap Parking Pier 39, Howlin' Wolf Smokestack Lightning Lyrics Meaning, Flemington Jump Outs, Devil Dog Movie 2016, Novelty Meaning In Telugu, History Of Game Development, Do You Have To Pay Property Taxes Forever, Agua (j Balvin Lyrics English), Ravens Vs Bengals 2020, Filipino Rituals And Practices, Ovo Hacked, Vans Outlet Locations, Adam Sevani Age, Ocean Beach San Francisco Weather, Maruti Suzuki Bharti, The Sixth Sense Openload, Hustlers On Hulu, Berserk Ppg, Sports Games 8, Sweet Deals Pensacola, Unusual Nicknames For William, Singapore Weather November 2020, Sevilla Results, Penn State Vs Michigan 2017 Full Game, Julphar Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries Careers, Libra Style Clothing, I Lost My Soul Novel Pdf, I Want That One Meme, Weather Calendar 2020, Jeff Lageman Highlights, Ms Sovereign, Lower Pacific Heights Zip Code, Essay On My Best Friend For Class 6, Hang Glider Lessons, Alfredo Di Stéfano Biografía, Amityville, Long Island, Register With The Fire Breathers Computer System, Haxball Commands, Chelsea Fc Plc, Tasmania Cricket Contracts, Notre Dame Vs Michigan State, калина красная ягода, Washington State Fireworks Laws 2020, Zari Death Legends Of Tomorrow, Can You Set Off Fireworks In Your Backyard, Poppies Fish And Chips Menu, Museum Of Anthropology Coupon, How To Get Through A Long Run, Gtr 2 Mods, Metaphors For Summer, Berseem Crop In Tamil, Sigrid Maier, Dc Movies 2019, Coral Princess Alaska Itinerary,

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *