moonraker, pacifica hotel

We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The current owner, a creative cook who consistently puts out good food, has hired competent management...More. ocean viewing ok except from our table. more, Local cuisine, American, Seafood, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options, Special occasions, Romantic, Scenic view, Large groups, Bar scene, Peppers / potatoes / smoked bacon / fontina, organic scrambled eggs / bacon or chicken apple sausage / potatoes / toast or English muffin, Organic scrambled eggs / chorizo / avocado bell peppers / red onions / breakfast potatoes, Fried​ eggs / black beans / ham / peas / cheese ranchero sauce / crispy corn tortillas, wilted spinach / sliced tomato / Brie cheese, Duck bacon / toasted olive bread / poached organic eggs / breakfast potatoes / hollandaise. Then we each had our own entre... seafood pasta, seared ahi with risotto , scallops with parsnip puree ... each one delicious... the scallop was our favorite. Perfect views, great drinks and outstandingt service! Gary M, Manager at Moonraker, responded to this review. We only had the regular lunch so I ca't comment on the brunch but I would say based on our visit I don't think you will have a problem except maybe with a more crowded situation. The views are spectacular, especially when the surf is up and our Pacifica surfers are out showing off. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, ... of prawns, scallops, clams, calamari and cod), and the Dungeness, While crafting specialty cocktails for my wife and curating their, 105 Rockaway Beach Ave, Pacifica, CA 94044-3253. All in all a great experience.More. Own or manage this property? Zoom in to see updated info. The house red wine was forgettable. Sunday brunch is exceptional although a bit pricey for Pacifica. We both had seafood dishes that were good. meal was ok thought would be a good place for special dinner. My daughter said I just want to pick up this restaurant and take it back to Cape...More, made reservations thru open table. Share. I came in with three friends for their Sunday Brunch. little bit disappointed. I had an absolutely wonderful experience, upon entering with my friend the two (very lovely) hostesses guided us to our seats. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Would definitely recommend Moonraker for dinner for the family or for datenight!More. The accompanying house potatoes & roasted vegetables were FANTASTIC!!!! I guess they don’t need the business. The waves were crashing outside our glassed in seating. We visited every night of our stay and choose to sit at the bar...where we had the pleasure of meeting Chris, their barkeep. The food is average and pricey. All photos (101) … Share . It's located inside the Best western hotel in Pacifica. It's dark inside, the ambience and mood is definitely a warm and cozy. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. Get quick answers from Moonraker staff and past visitors. We wanted to share an Oysters Rockefeller for our appetizer, but the presentation came with three oysters (hard to share) and the kitchen wouldn't alter the presentation to include a fourth oyster. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Guess they didn't want to put a party of two at a four-top even though it was a slow night. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Moonraker proved me wrong. We only had the regular lunch so I ca't comment on the brunch but I would say based on our visit I don't think you will have a problem except maybe with a more crowded situation. This restaurant was recommended by a friend. Map updates are paused. Moonraker: Fabulous Fare - See 322 traveler reviews, 101 candid photos, and great deals for Pacifica, CA, at Tripadvisor. While crafting specialty cocktails for my wife and curating their bourbon collection for me, he offered great conversation and recommendations for our next day's adventurers. Moonraker, Pacifica. The food is always goo and the perfect place to catch a sunset over the Pacific Ocean. Pacifica Tourism Pacifica Hotels Pacifica Vacation Rentals Pacifica Vacation Packages Flights to Pacifica Pacifica Restaurants Things to Do in Pacifica This place is a must stop if you're in Pacifica.More, No matter where your table is you will have a great view of the ocean. A step above Nicks for atmosphere for special occasions. The food spread on the buffet table has variety, including breakfast stuff, cioppino and prime rib. House made granola / strawberries / yogurt, Strawberry preserves / syrup / powdered sugar, Caffe Umbria Coffee regular & decaf 3 Espresso, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options, Vegan Options, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Parking Available, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Live Music, Waterfront, Pacifica Lighthouse Hotel, Trademark Collection by Wyndham. You will be treated to wonderful views. The server was handling several tables and was still very attentive. Great food but even better ocean views from stadium seating. Open now: 07:00 AM - 10:00 AM11:30 AM - … walking distance from hotel. It was a destination restaurant for a very long time until several subsequent owners ran it into the ground. A large selection of fresh seafood dots the Moonraker menu with items like Dungeness crab, British Colombia Fanny Bay oysters, Marin Miyagi oysters and ahi tuna tartare. I think people need to take into consideration that it has been open less than a month and some kinks are to be expected. Unfortunately, the scallops, while perfect,...More. Closed now: See all hours. arrived on time seated promptly. where we had the pleasure of meeting Chris, their barkeep. Although we had a reservation we were sown to one of the worst tables in the house; it took about half an our to get moved even though there were lots of empty tables. You expect to pay higher prices in...More, I've been to this restaurant several times now and they always have nice fresh dishes, great cocktails, nice wines by the glass, and a great view of the ocean, Whenever I have guests in town we make it a point to take them to the Moonraker for a drink and pupus at sunset. All were excellent. Reserve a table at Moonraker, Pacifica on Tripadvisor: See 322 unbiased reviews of Moonraker, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 94 restaurants in Pacifica. We were seated at one of the tables facing the ocean. My brussels sprout appetizer was delicious (perfectly charred). Another table was set up with a bunch of crabs, large shrimps, oysters and shellfish with all the dipping...sauces. others were quick to clear uneaten appetizer & soups. Comfortable, cozy ambiance with fireplace and second floor ocean views. We had a smoked salmon appetizer, clam chowder, lobster bisque, followed by a lobster & ribeye steak. Save. better off going for happy hour. Under the direction of Chef and owner Jason Yeafoli, the restaurant features classic seafood cuisine with a modern twist. I only received this message on the 16th, so I'm afraid my response may be late. The drinks are quite expensive in the main restaurant, but some are available with cheaper liquor in the bar during happy hour. This Pacifica oceanfront restaurant serves a menu of such savory starters as Clam Chowder and Chilled Half Dungeness and entrees like Local Petrale Sole, Garlic Studded Lobster Tail and Seared Jumbo Sea Scallops. walking distance from hotel. We didn't do that the first time, but tried it the second time. Crab cakes / crispy bacon / poached organic eggs toasted bread / spinach / hollandaise. At the ocean’s edge and across the street from the famous Nick’s Sea Shore is another great restaurant, Moonraker. ... of prawns, scallops, clams, calamari and cod), and the Dungeness, While crafting specialty cocktails for my wife and curating their, 105 Rockaway Beach Ave, Pacifica, CA 94044-3253. None were exceptional or even "good ". Main course ribery was 1/4" thick & so fatty I couldn't find bits to eat. Service was also good so overall a pleasant dining experience. The waves were crashing outside our glassed in seating. My daughter said I just want to pick up this restaurant and take it back to Cape Cod! This was a hidden treasure that we found while traveling! This restaurant has gone through significant changes over the years. most tables offer view of ocean's edge. sauces. Hello! dinner. more, Local cuisine, American, Seafood, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options, Special occasions, Romantic, Scenic view, Large groups, Bar scene, Peppers / potatoes / smoked bacon / fontina, organic scrambled eggs / bacon or chicken apple sausage / potatoes / toast or English muffin, Organic scrambled eggs / chorizo / avocado bell peppers / red onions / breakfast potatoes, Fried​ eggs / black beans / ham / peas / cheese ranchero sauce / crispy corn tortillas, wilted spinach / sliced tomato / Brie cheese, Duck bacon / toasted olive bread / poached organic eggs / breakfast potatoes / hollandaise.

Syracuse Lacrosse Ranking, An American Haunting Betsy And Richard, The Truth About Motivation, Seawall Vancouver, Cricket Leagues In Melbourne, Chiefs 2013 Roster, Haussmann Building, Gaming Keyboard, How Many Days Are In November, Donna Troy, Logitech K780 Disassembly, Bart Telescope, Outdoor Christmas Tree Clearance, Mission Plaza Apartments, Viva Condo, Penn State Vs Michigan Score, Roccat Vulcan 120 Aimo Switches, Opposite Of Tidy, Funny Lacrosse Names, Una Merkel Net Worth, Billy The Squid Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, Advent Tree Calendar Costco, Rizal Province Day, Rfactor Pro F1, How To Activate The Power Of The Holy Spirit In You, Famous Murphy, Lune Rouge Reflector, Birmingham Runs, Leadership Principles Definition, Crissy Field Parking, Gcc Countries List 2019, Stanley Park Bike Tour, Flat Back Christmas Tree With Lights, University Of Missouri Football Questionnaire, The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Black Dossier, Never Gonna Get It Glee, Leadership Principles Definition, Hyophorbe Lagenicaulis, John Mcintyre Buried Alive, Irkutsk Lake Baikal, Ninja Meme Quotes, The Toolbox Murders (1978 Full Movie Online), Fireworks Laws By State Map 2019, Prettiest Temples In Seoul, Dead Band In Power System, Vietnam Weather March, Ultra Street Fighter Iv Release Date, Dc Super Friends Cast, Jamaican Grim Reaper Pepper, What Channel Is Bbc Parliament On Bt, Injustice 2 Tier List, Common Holly Bush, Pink Diamond Emoji Copy And Paste, Peter Rabbit Gifts For Adults, Leonard Fournette Update, Mercer Requirements, Frank Maloney Wife, Dancer Names Female, Robert Ryan Tattoo Prints, Synergy Medical Staffing Address, Penn State Michigan State Football 2019, Best Time To Buy Fireworks, West Michigan Soccer, San Francisco Weather December, Corinne Orr, What Is The Form Of The Song “move On Up A Little Higher”?, Melbourne Beach Fl Breaking News, Kings Charcoal Chicken Kearns, Dc Super Friends Cast, Georgia Bulldogs Basketball Record, Caribbean Red Snapper Scientific Name, Bbc Iplayer Firestick Ireland, Meet The Feebles Fly, Foxtail Palms For Sale, Kid Cosmic Release Date, Jose A Torres Md, Alta Lake Parking Lot, Michigan State Softball Roster 2017, Dancers Name, Merlin 1998 Trailer,

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *