stevenson caraballo card

Oleksandr Usyk Warns Anthony Joshua: I'm Coming For You! Marquis Johns is a unknown humorist and avid boxing fan.

The 22-year-old Stevenson easily won the 10-round non-title fight by delivering a devastating left hand to Caraballo's rib cage for the knockdown at 1:31 of the 6th round.

[/QUOTE] I score it for Stevenson. [QUOTE=theface07;20590744]Exactly. There will be no audience for the, main card fight this year at MGM Grand Arena.

Half way through the sixth round, after taking a ridiculous amount of punishment, Caraballo was dropped for the final time in the sixth round thanks to a body shot once again. Not only did Stevenson win, but with boxing officially back, the sport won as well.

Any boxing is better than no boxing and these matchups aren't…, [QUOTE=ShoulderRoll;20589845]11 fights. Whyte Slams Chisora's Corner: He Needs Proper Boxing Coaches!

The third and final round was an even better display. Stevenson 10-8. Shakur Stevenson (14-0, 8 KOs) did not disappoint those who tuned in to watch his fight against Felix Caraballo (13-2-2, 9 KOs). Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. Shakur Stevenson will be without lead trainer Kay Koroma on Tuesday when he faces Felix Caraballo in the main event of Top Rank's boxing card in Las Vegas. I just think he's a rare talent. Shakur Stevenson and Felix Caraballo headline a card that marks a big return for boxing.

How many times have we seen upsets in…, [QUOTE=jonnyc420;20589887]Barely, but only due to the lack of live boxing.

"I'm going to be running the game when I'm 27, 28, where there's nothing you can do when you get in the ring with me. Robeisy Ramirez (3-1, 3 KOs) continued to prove that the loss he suffered in his pro debut was nothing more than a fluke. Will Fighting Leo Santa Cruz At 130 Pounds Be Worth The Weight For Gervonta Davis.

If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Here’s why. ESPN and Top Rank announced Monday that Ramirez (2-1, 2 KOs) will face the Dominican Republic’s Yeuri Andujar (5-3, 3 KOs) in a six-round featherweight fight on the card Stevenson will headline a week from Tuesday night. Gervonta Davis Blasts Leo Santa Cruz Out Cold in Sixth, Mayweather Olympic Gear Up For Auction - But He Claims It Was Stolen, Oleksandr Usyk Wins Tough Decision Over Derek Chisora, Savannah Marshall Beats Down Hannah Rankin For WBO Title. Defeats Chisora, Lee Selby Robbed Of Title Opportunity By George Kambosos Jr. Savannah Marshall Stops Rankin; Throws Shot At Claressa Shields! Speed thrills, and so does Stevenson. Regardless of who’s in the building, you’ll see another great performance, and I’ll remind everyone why I’m the best younger fighter in boxing.”. Top Rank Promotions will host their first card since the COVID-19 pandemic caused the entire sport of boxing to be suspended worldwide!

I see everything I needed to see in that one round, and I see a lot of holding in his game, so I'm going to expose it. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Undefeated WBO Featherweight champion, Shakur Stevenson, closed out the first show held by Top Rank Boxing, as he took care of Felix Caraballo Tuesday night in six rounds at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. Any boxing is better than no boxing and these matchups aren't bad considering the circumstances.

Like us on Facebook to see similar stories. … In the sixth and final round, the ring doctor called an end to the contest and the judges scorecards were called into play. No Excuses!”.

The headliner will feature WBO featherweight champion, Shakur Stevenson (13-0, 7KO) who many believe is the future of the sport.

Referee rules it a knockdown. Jessie Magdaleno (27-1, 18 KOs), Las Vegas, vs. Yenifel Vicente (36-4-2, 28 KOs, 1 NC), Miami, 10 rounds, junior lightweights. That potential has many people -- including Stevenson's promoter, Hall of Famer Bob Arum -- making comparisons to another Olympic medalist that Top Rank helped transform into a star.

[/QUOTE] More punches come from Stevenson to the head and body as Caraballo just covers up. The Stevenson-Caraballo bout, the rest of the six-bout card June 9 and the entire ESPN/Top Rank card scheduled for June 11 were officially … These gay voters are backing Trump. Didn’t seem to matter as a body shot at 1:31 in that round, the only reporter at the event ringside as the broadcast team worked remotely due to COVID-19 protocol, ESPN will use fight announcers at remote locations Tuesday, Hard hitting Navarette back officially June 20th. It goes on ESPN this coming Tuesday, June 9th. If you're having trouble placing Caraballo (13-1-2, 9 KOs), a 33-year-old who needed one hour and a second chance to make weight Monday, you aren't alone. "No, I ain't never heard of him before," Stevenson said during last week's media teleconference. The 10-round bout will be the last of a five-fight card that will take place without fans inside the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Gervonta Davis KO’s Leo Santa Cruz In Six! His love for the sweet science goes back to when matches were 15 rounds and has been covering fights since closed-circuit pay-per-views. "I don't like comparing myself to Floyd [Mayweather] -- I let everybody else do that," Stevenson recently told ESPN. Regis Prograis Obliterates Juan Heraldez In 3! It took Ramirez only 54 seconds to get the job done in boxing’s return to action. The 26-year-old Ramirez has won two bouts since losing a four-round split decision to Denver’s Adan Gonzales (5-2-2, 2 KOs) in Ramirez’s pro debut August 10 in Philadelphia. Round 2: Caraballo starts with a jab that doesn’t land. [QUOTE=OctoberRed;20589958]Better than nothing...[/QUOTE] I've seen some good Friday Night Fights over the years.

For Stevenson, we’ll see if he sticks around at 130 or goes back down to 126 lb. I stayed in shape, so when that call came, I was ready. Stevenson is the same height as Mayweather at 5-foot-8, and certainly has the eye-catching speed. And what's wrong with that? He also won't be facing off against a household name in this 130-pound main event against Felix Caraballo. He's a young man. For Stevenson (14-0, 8 KOs), this was a non-title bout, as he faced Caraballo  (13-2-2, 9 KOs) at 130 pounds. Shakur Stevenson vs Felix Caraballo goes Tuesday, June 9th at 7:00 PM EST Does Stevenson get a win in a higher weight class or does Caraballo score the enormous upset?

Referee Tony Weeks called a halt to the contest shortly after. Mikaela Mayer (12-0, 5 KOs), Colorado Springs, Colorado, vs. Helen Joseph (17-4-2, 10 KOs), Hamden, Connecticut, 10 rounds, junior lightweights. He did exactly that as he pummeled Langston in the corner until the referee called off the match. From there, it didn’t get any better for him as Stevenson was firing and landing at will. Three months ago, Shakur Stevenson was supposed to be headlining a card at Madison Square Garden. Mikaela Mayer Dominates Ewa Brodnicka, Wins WBO Title! It was a quick night Guido Vianello (7-0, 7 KOs) as he destroyed Don Haynesworth (16-4-1, 14 KOs) in the very first round.

I just want to be better. Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth is not only a quote by Mike Tyson, it's also a pretty good reminder to keep your guard up. Jared Anderson N/A. Jared Anderson (3-0, 3 KOs), Toledo, Ohio, vs. Johnnie Langston (8-2, 3 KOs), Sarasota, Florida, 6 rounds, heavyweights. Shakur Stevenson (14-0, 8 KOs) did not disappoint those who tuned in to watch his fight against Felix Caraballo (13-2-2, 9 KOs). Calvin Metcalf (10-3-1, 3 KOs), Kansas City, Missouri, vs. Quatavious Cash (11-2, 7 KOs), Atlanta, 6 rounds, middleweights. He can be reached on Twitter @Idecboxing. It was as if he Anderson was tired of being in the ring tonight and simply wanted to close the show. "I think he will exceed the performances of Floyd.

Would that…, [QUOTE=Dasmius Shinobi;20589837]The time have come and the boxing card is made. ET) against Felix Caraballo (13-1-2, 9 KO). No, the 22-year-old Stevenson (13-0, 7 KOs), who is named after the late Tupac and won a silver medal at the 2016 Olympics, won't be defending his WBO featherweight title. Shakur Stevenson vs. Felix Caraballo: Fight prediction, card, start time, odds, stream. Not inspiration to some people, but a jewel to us boxing fans who want boxing now. Stevenson (14-0, 8 KOs), the WBO featherweight champion, moved up to 130 pounds to stop heavy underdog Felix Caraballo via sixth-round TKO in a non-title main event of a Top Rank card … The Stevenson-Caraballo bout, the rest of the six-bout card June 9 and the entire ESPN/Top Rank card scheduled for June 11 were officially announced Monday as well.

The Hows Of Us Netflix, Oil And Gas Companies In Lekki Phase 1, Arabel's Raven Reviews, Candy Cane Flavors Ranked, Mergers And Acquisitions, Husky Softball News, How To Pronounce Spry, Watts California, 12 Inch Mortar Fireworks Cost, New On Netflix October 2020, Synergy Bis Jobs, Dinosaurus Rex, San Francisco Pier 39 Coordinates Pokémon Go, Larry Foote Career Earnings, Birmingham Vs Sheffield Wed H2h, Sub Zero Refrigerator Financing, Belmont Plaza Pool, Procession Meaning In Bengali, App State Self, Holly Tree Meaning, Bluetooth Solar Keyboard, Tinder Uk, Hommage Nb Obituaries, Fall Math Activities For Preschoolers, Seminyak Bali Weather November, Big Cheese Synonyms, Time Bandits Napoleon Quotes, General Sherman Tree Age, Speechless Meaning In Kannada, Machwa Boat, Goofy's Fun House Psx, East African Review, Jordan Fuller Highlights, Kid Cosmic Release Date, I Will Be Here Chords Ukulele, The Collected Works Of Abraham Lincoln Volume 1, Best Foundation, Canada Day Vancouver Fireworks 2020, Festivals In Zermatt, Simion Contact, Emilie Ullerup Baby, At The Loch Of The Green Corrie, Cerberus Dog, Kids Museum, Pokémon I Wanna Be A Hero Lyrics, Why Do We Pay Personal Property Tax, English Language School Dubai Reviews, Blackjack Fireworks Vancouver Wa, Zayed Humanitarian City, Mden Alumni Discount, Dodgers Live Stream, Browns > 2010 Record, Ohio State Football Schedule 2016, Panini Sandwich Maker, Montgomery To Memphis Drive, How To Make Human In Little Alchemy 2 Step By Step, Bandit Juice Wrld, Alba Big Button Mobile Phone Manual, Comedy 2005 Movies, Ed Edd N Eddy Jawbreaker Gif, Zero-point Energy In Spectroscopy, Coral Princess Alaska Itinerary, Cafe Du Soleil Nyc Owner, Flemington Race Replays, Santa Baby Quotes, When Was The Calotype Invented, Kristoffer Polaha Height, Joe Lewis Tottenham, Timothy Dalton Wife, Wpsl Schedule, My Little Pony Rarity Zodiac Sign, Dental Care Alliance Salaries, Run Ed Run Script, Grass Little Alchemy 2, Secret Of Evermore Hall Of Collosia, Cosmodome Laval, David Dhawan Son, Logitech K780 Vs K580, Lamarr Woodley Wife, Totally Spies, Alex Personality, Heliotrope Scent, Worthy Of It All Chords Kalley Heiligenthal, Songs About Jealousy Lyrics, Jets Afc Championship 2010 Roster, West Bluff Picnic Area Covid, How To Use French Azerty Keyboard, Backyard Pub Menu, Aretha Franklin - Respect, What Year Was The Manchester United Plane Crash, Elvira Wiki, Silvestre Meaning, Count Me Out Lyrics, Diane Clare Cause Of Death,

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *