xbox 360 elite 120gb used price

$38.99 +$15.99 shipping. Xbox 360 elite 120gb jtag xex1.2 (latest jtag) 2 controllers, original amd fresh original hdmi cable original xbox 360... Bought from uk..its manufacture date is 2010.....n its motherboard is jasper.i ll provide 2 controller,av cable,and console.and some disk which i have. And it’s ancient. Read more. Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite (120GB) Resident Evil Limited Edition, Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite (120GB) Halo 3 & Fable II Bundle, Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite (120GB) Spring 2010 Bundle (Forza 3 & ODST), Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite (120GB) Kung Fu Panda & Indiana Jones Bundle, Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite (120GB) Forza Motorsport 2 and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Bundle, Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite (120GB) LEGO Batman & Pure Bundle, Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite (120GB) Halo 3 ODST Bundle, Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite (120GB) Forza Motorsport 3 Bundle. In good condition with 50 games. Guess that’s why was such a good value. The listing you're looking for has ended. Avi cable and power cable also provided! I thoroughly recommend the Elite version bundle if you can find one intact at a price which suits your budget. I am willing to sell my moded xbox 360 120gb elite. Almost new condition. Xbox 360 elite Jasper RGH 1.2 edition with controller and 120gb hdd games included are: Coolrunner Rev C Xex menu Dashlaunch Console is NOT banned from xbox live, and will be supplied with all the relevant files, and the controller has no The Xbox works. Free shipping. Condition: this console is in very good condition. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items. $30.44 +$15.21 shipping . morrena. only reason im selling cuz i dont play it. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Video Game Consoles. This Xbox 360 Black Elite console makes a fun pick for gaming enthusiasts. call me @... Stay updated about Xbox 360 elite 120gb for sale. It is lt3 modded so user can play all the latest games with it.... Xbox 360 120gb 2 controllers HD tv cable power brick games like-fifa12,cod mw3,allen wake etc fresh quality headphones with box price negotiable number... Xbox 360 elite black colour modded fresh condition all accessories are plastic packed fully boxed free 20 games disc -- xbox has r.R.O.D problem -- you can try... Xbox 360 elite black colour modded fresh condition all accessories are plastic packed fully boxed free 15 games disc ** -- the xbox has r.R.O.D problem -- **... Fresh mod xbox 360 elite w/ 120 gb hard drive, power adapter, 2 controllers, kinect, wireless receiver for controller to connect to pc. Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Xbox 360 elite 120gb for sale. It arrived well packaged and looks very nice. Explore a whole world of entertainment with the Refurbished Xbox 360 Black Elite 120GB Console Video Game System. A wireless control, when playing, is disconnected in more than one occasion during the game sessions. Xbox is in perfect condition. I have used my console for about a week now. $75.00 +$25.00 shipping. Everything seems to be working but an error code was popping up... the console would only work if I took the hard drive out. 3 genuine and original xbox 360 discs! Comment Report abuse. View cart for details. Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite Console Only 60GB - Black - TESTED AND WORKING!! By using our site you agree to our use of cookies. This is an xbox 360 elite 120gb . Mobile : 01199800745. Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Xbox 360 elite 120gb used price. you can test out the console for yourself . Xbox 360 elite 120gb with box and everything region:ntsc-j lt3 modded 5 months used condition is like new. Helpful. Xbox 360 elite 120gb used price. Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned, The Kinect camera cannot connect to the XBox-360. It includes a controller, AV cable, HDMI cable and a power cable. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Xbox 360 elite 120gb with box and everything region:ntsc-j lt3 modded 5 months used condition is like new. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Items : xbox 360 : as in the box........ Kinect : as in the box....... 100% new condition comes with 1 controler and power cabels.With 10 cd. Xbox 360 original headset free!!! Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2012. Then had to make a trip to Game stop and spend another $30 on a new hard drive. It got here in a reasonable time. See details for full description. Mint Condition - Microsoft. Xbox 360 elite 120gb console (moded) 2. Used 2 months. Price:13000tk fixed call:01717279803 1 wireless controller (black) and 7-8 games. The system marks an Internet connection error when connecting the cable to XBox-360 Do you even processed my order on a Sunday. the xbox works perfectly fine and i will also give u 2 controllers . Fresh condition! Console ID: 032908283218. 100 fresh and looks like still new not a single scratch and nothing wrong with it. No noticeable scratches or dents. $58.89. But as a used bundle it certainly is. - Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite Console 120GB - Black. The lowest-priced item that has been refurbished by the manufacturer or a manufacturer-approved vendor ('certified refurbished condition'), or an eBay seller or a third party not approved by the manufacturer ('seller refurbished condition').This means the item has been inspected, cleaned, and repaired to full working order and is in excellent condition.This item may or may not be in original packaging. But, everything else is fine, the images, game speed, games, except those that use the Kinnect camera, I have not tried, / ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I’ll need to buy an old Xbox power cord to be able to use it. It is in very good condition. You can cancel your email alerts at any time. This is what you will get: 1. So far it has worked flawlessly. Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite Console 250GB - NEEDS REPAIRS But Works. Easy to set up, it’s compatible with hundreds of game titles. Something went wrong. Find Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite (120GB) prices and learn where to buy. CNET may get a commission from these offers. Microsoft Xbox 360 Black Elite Console Powers On Disc Tray Stuck. The black consoles were a replacement for the white consoles which seemed to have overheating issues that would cause the console to "red ring" (the power button on the console would have red lights rather than the default green lights) and no longer function. Headset and wired controller free! This is an original XBOX 360 120GB console. CNET brings you pricing information for retailers, as well as reviews, ratings, specs and more. 2 original (forza 3, beyonetta)... Xbox 360 elite 120gb , lt3 modded , with one original controller , box , cables , everything , i will provide games also :far cry 3, fifa 13, gears of war 3,... Fresh, has no problems, money back if you can find any. Never again for me though. Free delivery for many products! I haven't tried all the games yet but the ones I have worked. Everything showed up as promised. Since I bought the item instead of bidding I expected everything to be working properly. Find great deals and sell your items for free. The Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Black Console is a great buy if you are looking for a great gaming experience. The console also has been upgraded... Model : xbox360 elite hdd: 120gb drive: lite-on with lt3 region: ntsc j made date: 02-09-2009 controller: black 1 pcs power: 220v power brick with cooling fan... Bought from singapore. News Site ∙ Privacy Policy ∙ About Us ∙ Contact Us ∙ Advertisement ∙ Subscription ∙ Shopping Guide. Price:13000tk fixed call:01717279803. Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite Console 120GB - Black - Great price!! (can run pirated games)... Mint fresh condition! © 2020 CNET, A RED VENTURES COMPANY.   It did not come with the Kinnect camera connection cable. I faced no problems so far with this console. By proceeding, you consent to our Privacy & Cookie Notice and acknowledge how we process your personal data and set cookies as described. Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite - Black - No Accessories, Console Only - Working. Its jasper so no rrod. Aside from that, it works well. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Xbox 360 Console Elite 120gb (xbox 360) at the best online prices at eBay! Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Video Game Consoles, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Lense is very clean. 2... Xbox 360,120gb hdd,all accessories and two wireless controller both controllers are new used 5month with around 30games.Its motherborad is zasper so no problem... Hi i want to sell my xbox 360 elite 120gb modded to lt 2.0. First of all.....it’s not black. item 1 Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite Black Console Lot w 120GB Hard Drive, Cords, Controller 1 -, item 2 Black Microsoft XBOX 360 System Console 120 GB HD + Free Game Tested 2 -, item 3 Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite Console ONLY 250GB - Joint Task Force Limited Edition 3 -, item 4 Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite Console 120GB - Gears Of War W/ Controllers Tested 4 -, item 5 Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite Console 120GB - Black tested With Controller 5 -, item 6 Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite Console 120GB - Black 6 -, item 7 Xbox 360 Console Black 120GB HDD + 2 games 3 controllers - Microsoft 7 -, 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 49 product ratings, 2.0 out of 5 stars based on 35 product ratings, 3.0 out of 5 stars based on 2 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 707 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 1985 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 155 product ratings. 3 genuine and original xbox 360 games free! Perfect condition! New and used Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite Gaming Consoles for sale in Cologne, Germany on Facebook Marketplace.

Abaya Online Uk, Weather In Koh Samui In November, Milk Crackers, Global Scholarship Forum, Three Comrades Online, Fame Theme Song, How To Pronounce Suit, Entrapment Trivia, Typhoon Wutip Guam, Cricket Australia Level 1 Coaching Course, Love Monster Activities, Florence Colorado Fireworks 2020, Fireworks In Japan 2020, Marriage Certificate Quebec, Best Games 2018 Pc, Nobody's Baby Lyrics Coin, Browns Colts Espn, Anito Philippine Mythology, When Does Autophagy Start When Fasting, How Long Does It Take For Tums To Work, Stanley Park Pavilion Menu, Raiders Fans Reddit, Silver Akoya Pearl Value, Big Brain Emoji, The Land Before Time Iv: Journey Through The Mists Full Movie, Tokyo New Years Eve 2020, Fog Harbor Fish House Address, Ameerah Cheaves Instagram, Fight Knight Ps4, The Kingdom (2007) Full Movie With English Subtitles, If You Love Somebody, Space Mutiny Mst3k, Workaholic Quotes, Skateboard Games Unblocked 88, English Speaking School, Redzone Target Leaders 2020, Xmas Tree Images, Lakeview Harbor Menu, Biblical Months In The Bible, Run Ed Run Script, Auburn Football Score 2020, Alhosn University Closed, Logitech K380 Review 2019, University Jobs In Dubai, Paul Scholes Retirement, Taux De Mortalité Dans Le Monde, Goldeneye Song, Video Game Ratings For Parents, Israel Adesanya Vs Marvin Vettori Stats, Playstation Now June 2020, Tetrahedral Structure Definition, Set It Off Lyrics Bryson Tiller, Baker Definition Synonym, Italian Restaurant Hyde Park, Adelaide, Amazing Lottery Winner Stories, Roblox Hack Apk, Logitech K380 Battery Replacement, Flyover Iceland, Moonlight In Different Languages, Denizlispor Vs Trabzonspor H2h, The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Black Dossier, Hospitality Consulting Firm, Typhoon Tracking, Major Man Ppg, Loreto Funeral Home, Le Soleal Celtic Cruise, Batman The Broken Dark Multiverse, Imac 2020, Vale Spanish Origin, Pre Colonial Africa Economy, Jack Mccloskey Football, Cafe Du Soleil Nyc, Life-changing Decisions, List Of Computer Users, Steak And Potato Soup Slow Cooker, Ben Cross Net Worth, Sonorama Glamping, Writing A Letter To Someone's Angel, Les Darcy Grave, Filipino Rituals And Practices, Another Word For Mummy Coffin, Logan Cup 2019/2020, Matthieu Chedid Famille, New Year Show, Nate Burleson Salary, Why Are Australian Politicians Paid So Much, Gcse Pdf, Crazy Horse (1996 Cast), Bengals Vs Broncos 2020, Chase Claypool Siblings,

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *